Aspire Adventure Running
Wednesday Sept. 25th- Sunday 29th 2019
Baker Lodge, Deming WA (Near Mt. Baker Ski Area) Just over an hour from the Bellingham Airport
We encourage guests to fly in to Bellingham Airport where we will arrange shuttles to the lodge.
All you have to do is get to Bellingham and we provide the rest.
This is a welcoming environment for all types of runners. Our goal is to make all guests feel at home among the mountains where they can disconnect from the busy hustle of life, run in beautiful wild landscapes and meet new friends.
The lodge is a laidback bunkhouse in the middle of incredible mountain views with plenty of places to relax, read in front of a fire, chat with other guests or sit outside to enjoy the scenery.
Territory Run and Aspire Adventure Running staff will organize daily runs into the mountains, serve healthy delicious food daily and provide refreshments of your choice.
All you have to do is come and enjoy your surroundings!
What happens when you sign up:
1. We will mail you the Territory Run Camp T-shirt!
2. We will send you an email listing out our favorite runs to do from the lodge that will get you excited for the most underrated mountains in the United States.
3. As we get closer to the camp week we will organize shuttles from the Bellingham airport.
4. You have an incredible week in in the picturesque North Cascades with new friends!
5. Get a Welcome to the North Cascades Gift bag featuring a Naked Running Band, Territory gear, Trail Butter and more!
Refunds may be made until August 1st.
Price increase of $100 will happen on August 1st. Now is the time to sign up for an unforgettable week with us in the North Cascades.
Complete info and itinerary for the camp can be found here.